Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Welcome to my little corner of the world!!!

ICLW week has begun and I look forward to meeting some new infertile friends! A little about me because, really, it is all about me around here!!!

~married 11 years to my wonderful hubby
~both male and female factor infertility (no spermies, endo, PCOS, blocked tube)
~2 failed adoptions
~4 unsuccessful IUIs
~in the midst of our first (and hopefully only) FET with donated embies
~transfer date set for December 11th!

That is the infertile part of me. Now for the rest of me:

~currently a SAHW and enjoying my time at home (I was meant to be a trophy wife)
~a bit of a shopaholic
~have an obsession with shoes and purses. My goal in life is to own a pair of Jimmy Choos and carry a Prada. Really high aspirations, I know.
~taking cake decorating classes and loving it
~attempted to teach myself how to crochet but I am just not domestic enough
~I love to read and read a book or 2 a week, at least
~Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman, is my new hero and I am trying out all of her recipes. That may be why I have moved from chubby to downright......chubbier. But what a way to grow!!!

I think that about sums it up! Can't wait to "meet" all of you!

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to meet you through ICLW, and your FET is going to be really soon! I wish you a wonderful Christmas with great beta. Much love, Fran

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an exciting event coming up very soon. December 11th is so close! I pray that you will have a wonderful Christmas miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her Texas sheet cake (she calls it something diffrent) is responsable for about 5 of my extra pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go to the link to the right it will explain it better than I can. It is basically a week of commenting on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, I just had to leave another message. I read your blog about Abbie and I cannot imagine anything more devastating than what you have gone through. You are a very brave young woman, an amazing mother and I wish and pray with all my heart that you will have a baby of your own in 2010. Much love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Fellow ICLW here. I love your blog. I secretly want a Prada bag someday too and a pair of Christian Louboutan's...someday dang it!

    Wishing all the best for your transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from ICLW. Good luck on your FET! It sounds like you've been through a lot. (Haven't we all?) I'm wishing you the best with everything.

    www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.