I had my ultrasound today and everything was perfect. We are right on schedule for a December 11th transfer. The doctor asked my how I was doing with it all and I told him that I was really nervous. He offered me a prescription for Prozac if I wanted it. He told me that being anxious and stress is counterproductive and that I need to relax. I declined the RX for now and am going to try to focus on other things and relax a bit. Maybe some retail therapy would help!!!
I am still getting migraines from the lupron and I am waiting on a call from the dr about a new RX for them. I can take prescription meds up until CD10 and then it is all OTC for me. That is gonna stink! The RE did say that the estrogen may help alleviate the migraines. Here's hoping that he is right!
That pretty much sums up where we are right now. =)