Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Making Meds Have Arrived!


I was never so excited to see the UPS man today. I was looking for FedEx but it was UPS that brought me my special delivery. I opened the box and I must say, there was a lot of meds!!! And a LOT of syringes!! Scary! But I must say that I am looking forward to the injections. I hate gagging, I mean swallowing, pills. Shots seem so much easier! It is a little intimidating though, looking at all of this. Just trying to remember what to take and when, sheesh! I have a nice printed calendar from the doctor but it has a lot of marks and x's on it. Right now I am glad that I am not working. This stuff consumes your whole day!!!

Throughout this whole thing I have been fairly optimistic and excited about all of this. Not that I haven't been nervous or scared, but for the most part I have done well with it all. Until tonight. A few weeks ago I posted in my blog that 2 women in church announced their pregnancies and that I had hoped to be number three. Well, that is not going to happen. The third announcement was made tonight. The announcement itself was not difficult to hear, but the fact that it was the third one hit me hard. I don't know why as I do not believe in superstition, but it still made me sad. I am trying not to allow it to discourage me and remain optimistic. I am trying to place my trust in Him and not the theory of pregnancy coming in three's. Besides, maybe they really do and I will have the whole next set of three's! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me feel important.