Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Maddie will be here tomorrow!

I went to my appointments today and my BP was slightly elevated, but nothing to get too excited about. Then he checked me and the baby has dropped some and I have thinned out enough that I am being induced tomorrow! I go in tonight at 9pm to start pitocin and he will increase it in the morning and break my water if necessary. Maddie should arrive tomorrow afternoon! I can't believe that this is really happening. I am so excited yet so scared. After 11 years we are actually going to be parents. We will have a daughter. A baby. One that no one can take away. Just....wow! I knew that this was going to happen but it still seems so unreal. I will update tomorrow or Wednesday when I can.

18 comments:

  1. Yay, Jess!!! I'll be praying that all goes well. So happy for you, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're already a parent :) But congratulations on getting to meet her soon! Praying all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to see pics of little Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! :) Looking forward to pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww... all teary eyed here!! Cant wait to see pics and will be praying for you and her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I have chills all over for you! Congrats, I can't wait to see how cute she is!!
    xoxoxo
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! I hope it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck tonight and tomorrow! I can't wait for you to hold your sweet little baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! I can't wait to see her pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay- praying for a safe delivery! Update as soon as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very excited for you! Hope she's all that you ever imagined and so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got teary reading your post. I'm so so excited for you and wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my friend!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!! You are in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY!!! Oh my...this is a sign!!! Maddie and I will share a birthday!!! IS SHE HERE YET????

    PICTURES PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Great news, I hope you have a fast delivery and are holding your little one in your arms soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WE WANT TO SEE MADDIE!!! (Yes I am selfish)
    I hope it was a smooth delivery and you are resting well : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.