So no baby today. Probably not even this week. My BP was fantastic and I have no swelling so there is not urgency at this time. I am still 1 cm and no further progress on my own except my cervix is slightly softer, but not enough yet. He gave me the option to try inducing me again or to wait until next week. Because of the increased risk of a c-section I chose to wait. I am not happy about it, but I cannot put myself or Maddie through a long induction process and possibly a c-section jut for the sake of convenience. He was happy with my decision as well. I have another BPP and NST on Thursday and if my BP is elevated it will change everything and he will induce me then, but it is doubtful that that will be the case.
While I am so happy that everything is going well, I am incredibly frustrated!! For 4 weeks the plan was to have her this week and I have been all ready for her to arrive this week. Adding another week of bed rest is not fun!!! But I can do it for Maddie. Maybe she will just come on her own this week!!!