Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Some hot food, some hot lovin'....

gonna get this baby outta the oven!! That is the plan for today. I went to bed last night with a horrible migraine so today I went to see my chiropractor. While there he did some acupressure to help induce labor. Almost immediately I began cramping but no contractions. Yet! I am hopeful though. After that I picked up some spicy Chinese food. Maddie is not happy about that at all! She has been kicking me like crazy. I informed her that if she did not like it she could leave!! Tonight hubby has to perform his husbandly duties to help speed things along. Hopefully Maddie will allow it. So far at the mere mention of sex she starts going berserk. Nothing like gettin' busy with a baby kicking you. Usually we just don't, but tonight she will just have to cover her ears and ignore us! ;-) Again, if she doesn't like it, she knows where the exit is.

5 comments:

  1. Surely she'll find her way out after all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you brought a note home for your hubby saying it was ok? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Some hot food, some hot lovin'....gonna get this baby outta the oven!!"

    LOVE that...cant wait to see pics of little maddie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.