Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, May 21, 2010

ICLW: May edition!

Welcome fellow ICLW-ers! If you are unsure of what ICLW is, there is a nifty little button on the right that will link you right to a description. Now back to me! Hmmm....what would you like to know?

* I am 32, going to be 33 this July.
* July also marks our 12th wedding anniversary.
* We are a squishy couple that are now expecting our first child via embryo donation.
* I love to read and shop. Shoes and purses are my weakness!
* I am currently not working and plan on being a SAHM.
* I have endo, mild PCOS and a blocked tube. Hubby has no swimmers. Can't get much worse than that!!!!
* My favorite shows are CSI (love Nick Stokes, ahhhhh), Criminal Minds, House, Bones and Fringe. And I am sad that the season is almost over. =(

I think that is about it. Stick around and I am sure that you find many interesting facts about me. Or maybe not. But at least if I have more followers I won't feel like such a loser!!! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by for the first time through ICLW! I've been looking into embryo adoption so I'm really excited to look back through your posts. We were blessed through open adoption with our daughter but sometimes the thought of going through the adoption process again is completely draining. So I'm in research mode right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Fringe and House!!! Can you believe how Fringe ended last night?? I WANT MORE!! :)

    Okay, just excited to meet another Fringe-watcher. :) I don't know too many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even here for ICLW and I think you're not a loser!! I stick around because you still have a sense of humour about infertility; I lost mine a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I have the same taste in Tv shows :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.