Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gorgeous Blogger Award!



Krystal, at Where the Green Grass Grows nominated me for this award. Thanks Krystal!!!!

Here are the rules:

Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
List 5 things about yourself
List 5 additional things you DON'T like
Then pick 5 people to give this lovely award to!


5 things about myself:

1) I have a phobia of light bulbs.
2) I love yard sales!
3) May is the one year anniversary of when I began this blog.
4) I will be celebrating my 12th wedding anniversary this summer.
5) My favorite movie is Steel Magnolias.

5 things that I don't like:

1) My fingernails. They are dry and grow funky.
2) That my doggies are getting old and now incontinent.
3) Spiders. 'Nuff said!
4) People that stop in the middle of store aisles to talk to someone.
5) Yucky public restrooms.

5 Bloggers to give this award to:
1) Emily at A Hope and a Wish For Gift From a Petri Dish.
2) Kate at Busted Plumbing.
3) PCOSChick at His and Hers Infertility.
4) Stacy at The Royal Report.
5) Chelle at Once and Infertile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me feel important.