Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Answer to prayer????

When we first got married I traveled with my husband so we decided not to buy a house but a mobile home instead. After a few years I quit traveling and we planned on buying a house. Well, you know how plan go! Eight years later and we are still here. I don't regret it as it is a nice place to live and very safe. Also, we stayed here because we chose to try to adopt and to try various fertility treatments. It seems like every time we had money saved for a down payment on a house we would have an opportunity arise and the plans for a house never materialized.

Our most recent plan was to sell this place and move into my mom's house for a few months. Then embryo donation became available and we put moving on hold again. Mainly because selling a mobile home is so difficult right now with banks not wanting to finance them. So we were hoping to get through the transfer and then try to sell it after the new year. Well God might have different plans for us! We got a call tonight about a family moving here to be closer to their family (friends of ours) and they are interested in buying our place!! They are coming to look at it next week and want to move soon. This would be awesome! And if we get what we are wanting for it then we will have enough for the transfer!

Please pray that if this is His will that this works out! I will update next week!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I LOVE when things fall into place!!! I hope they love it and you find their offer reasonable!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love how God steps in with his unexpected plans! Do keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.