Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Belly is Baby Ready

I had the privilege of babysitting my new niece tonight for a few hours. It was fun to inhale her sweet baby smell. We cuddled. We rocked. We looked at Coach advertisements. I want to train her right!!! ;-)

So while I had her here I decided to use her to get my belly baby ready by introducing it to a real live baby. I laid her on my belly, hoping some of her baby mojo would find its way into my uterine wall. We talked to my lining telling it to get ready for one (or two) of these. Hopefully my body will cooperate and my embies will stick around for nine months! So now that my uterus has had a pep talk all we need to do is float a few frosties up there before the mojo wears off.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me feel important.