Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy! Busy! Busy!

WOW! This past week has been crazy busy!! Last week both my hubby and I got sick. It was just a virus but it knocked both of us on our butts for a few days. During this we had to prepare for a wedding that we were both in. Right before the wedding I began to feel worse and went to the clinic and found that I had tonsillitis on top of it all. Yay me!! During the whole ceremony on Saturday I had a cough drop in my mouth trying to keep from disrupting the wedding. Afterwards I went home and slept for 11 hours straight. On Sunday I began to get worried because I was not feeling better yet. Actually, I was feeling worse. So I googled it. Never google symptoms!!! My symptoms were pointing to mono which would have really upset me! I have this fear of something interfering with out transfer and mono could have easily done so.

Now it is Monday and the wedding is over and we are both feeling better. Thankfully it was tonsillitis and not mono so all is good! This week I am trying to get my house under control from last week's hectic schedule. I am cleaning out my car in preparation of selling it. *sniff*sniff* I have my appointment this week for the protocol for our transfer (yay!) And then all of the regular day to day stuff that keeps me busy. But I am not complaining. In a year from now I will hopefully be begging for this kind of busy again! Especially if we have quads!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHOOPIE FOR QUADS!! Glad you are feeling better! Yay for the protocol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.