Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Transitioning to new blog

I don't know how many times I have found an infertility blog that interested me only to find that it is now all about a pregnancy. I have rejoiced that they finally became pregnant but I had no interest in following it at that time in my life. I decided when I started my blog that I would create a new blog if/when I became pregnant and that is what I have done. My pregnancy blog can be found here: http://childiprayed.blogspot.com. I will still keep this blog and update occasionally in regards to infertility as it will always be a part of who I am. The new blog will be my active blog and if any of you would like to follow it please feel free to do so. I do understand though that there will be many of you that may not be able to handle it at this time and I completely understand and support that. Also the new blog is under a completely different email address so it does not show under my blog list. I wanted to keep them separate in case I wanted to invite family to read it.

Hope to see some of you there!!!


5 comments:

  1. Following you at your new place.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you there, have a wonderful holiday!
    ICLW hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS and ICLW.

    Why did you move your blog. Do you realize how much HOPE you give to others tTC and barren?

    Girly, move back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I might just keep both of them since you mentioned it, Duo. Thanks for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.