Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Evap line???

So I broke down and bought some HPTs at the dollar store today. I took one when I got home. And waited the allotted 3 minutes. Nothing. I left it there and an hour and half later went to throw it away and decided to check it one more time. Lo and behold there was a second line. Faint, but definitely there. I know that it went way too long to check, but these are A.) sensitive tests, B.) the same ones I use all of the time, and C.) have never, ever, ever had an evap line...EVER. Not once in 11 years! I am scared to hope, but can't help it! Please pray, ladies!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I am praying so incredibly hard that it is a BFP!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd test first morning urine- mine was very, very faint and heard this is quite common for Dollar Store tests-

    I'm praying it's a ++++++!!!

    Let us know!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of an evap line happening or never had it happen to me and I took a gazillion tests! ha ha!

    Oh my word... Praying sooooo hard for you right now! My first postives were CRAZY light second lines too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely going to check tomorrow a.m. & post first thing, right?!?!?!?

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping everything crossed for you this morning. Hoping you took another and got a more positive result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying so hard for you this morning!!--Stacie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.