Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tine is flying!!

I hope that my 2WW passes as quickly as this is passing!! Time is just flying by! But I am very glad that it is. I would hate to be sitting around, twiddling my thumbs all week. Today I am going to hit the mall. What better way to pass the time than shopping??? I can't think of anything that I would rather do today.

I am going to mail out our Christmas cards. This is the first year that we did photo cards. (they were free on seehere.com. 50 of them for $3.19 s&h, use the code: newbaby) They turned out fabulous!!!! So great in fact that I ordered another 50 cards. Hopefully next year we can do photo cards again, but with a few little ones in the photo as well.

Well, I am off! I hope that all of you have a great day today!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see next year's card! Praying so hard for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo exciting! And cant wait to see nexts year card too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.