Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An Award!!!



I want to thank Shannon over at Room For More for giving me this award!

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are as follows:
Accept your award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has sent it to you. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. You must contact the person to let them know that you have chosen them to receive the award.

Lex at Beauty for Ashes
Jess at A Little Blog About Big Infertility
Amber at Great Anticipation
Jonelle at In The Middle With You
ks at Inconceivable?!?!?
happymomof2 at Lost With Infertility in a Fertile World
Brittani at My Happily Ever After
Suzy at Not a Fertile Myrtle
Michelle at All in God's Time
Rachell at Barrenista
Rebecca at A Road Less Traveled
Libby at Something Happened on the Way to Baby

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on the award and THANK YOU THANK YOU for nominating me for the award:) MUCH appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! :) And congrats on yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love awards. Congrats on your's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations & Thank you!!! My first award:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats & thanks for sending love my way...hope you're having a wonderful day with your precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! and Congratulations on your new little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jess!!! :0) Sorry, I've been a horrible blogger!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.