Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spineless Cowards!!!

I want to thank everyone that has posted encouraging and supportive comments these past few days. It means a lot. But to those that have decided to post hurtful and negative comments anonymously I would like to tell you that you are spineless cowards! Grow a backbone and post under your username with a link to your profile, or don't post at all. I have read nasty comments on other blogs and have been outraged by such hatefulness. But until it happened to me I didn't realize how ugly it really was. I expect some negativity from time to time. I expect for people to disagree with me. But I also expect for commenters to have enough guts to do so publicly. So quit hiding behind anonymity, you cowards!! And until then, I will continue to delete you. Because I can. It is my blog, ya know!

Now back to regularly scheduled programming! ;-)

12 comments:

  1. Good for you for deleting them! And I so agree... you got something to say then SAY it with your name attached! Soooo sorry that someone did that to you! Dont stop sharing... I know you help many people by being able to verbalize how you are feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I leave town for a few days and it looks like I missed quite a bit! I will have to go catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mean people suck! Doesn't blogger have a "stats" feature now where maybe you can see where the comments came from? Not sure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you received hateful comments, I couldn't agree more. If you're going to say something at least believe it enough to stand behind it with your name. Hope those hateful types don't visit anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have commenting limited...so people can't comment anonymously. I had a few really negative comments at first and I just didn't want to "hear" it. I'm glad you told them off! They deserved it...and you've had a hard enough time without their crap. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Install Sitemeter.com and track those spineless ones down!!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delete away girl! I am not sure why they would even take the time to post. I love that you write about everything...the good, the bad and the ugly! Keep it up because you are fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really appreciate what you're doing here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, really? People suck. As someone mentioned above, I think you can see the source under "stats". It would at least show who's been visiting that day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! I'm so sorry you had to read all that garbage. Don't understand why people would do that! Crazy!! I love your blog and your openness & honesty. I agree with you too- delete those idiots!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't let them steal your sunshine!!!:).You are real and laying it all out and sharing with us.That takes guts.I respect and appreciate that.Prayers for your and your precious daughter and family.Keep your head up!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.