Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Like Free Stuff??

I love, love, love freebies!!! I sign up for samples all of the time. When I check the mail and I get a sample it feels like a mini-Christmas present!! My latest addiction is Swagbucks. Never heard of it? Well, it is a way to earn "bucks" or points that you can redeem for prizes. How do you earn "bucks"? Well, I am glad that you asked! There are several ways to earn. The easiest is to use the SB search engine. You can earn 10-50 bucks for a search and this can happen a few times a day. If you download the toolbar there are codes that you can enter into your account for more points. If you like to shop online you can earn points that way as well. And another great way is to get referrals. When they earn points by searching, you earn those same points! Pretty sweet, huh?

So now you are wondering what kinds of things you can earn with these bucks, aren't ya? Well, since October I have redeemed them for Amazon gift cards totaling............drum roll please.........$100!!! I have $50 right now that I am saving for either a baby bedding set or an awesome diaper bag. Now who can't appreciate $100 for FREE??? And there are many, many other items as well.

Now you are wondering how you can earn bucks too. I know you are!! So why don't you follow my referral link and start earning now? And then I will love you forever because I will in turn earn more bucks. Which means I can buy more stuff. And I love me some stuff!!!

Here is my referral link: Jessaroni Hope to see you on my "friends" list soon!!! And if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. It is a great concept--I do the same sort of thing, only I use Goodsearch and iGive so that everything gets donated to the charity that is my passion--the Zellweger Baby Support Network. It has been a great source of funding for the organization. Just another option!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.