Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I gotta know! I gotta know!!!

I have had my baby boy bedding set picked out for months now. Months!!! I have just been waiting to find out if this baby is a boy or not. I chose my furniture based upon this set. There are only a few places that carry it and I have been scared that it would be discontinued before I was able to purchase it. I frequently check ebay to see if it is listed on there. Today I found it and it is not only cheaper than the other site, but it also includes the diaper stacker. I so want to just buy it right now!!! I gotta know what we are having so that I can buy this!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! I hate waiting!!! You would think that after waiting 11 years to finally get pregnant that waiting 4 months to find out the gender would be a piece of cake. WRONG!!!! This is driving me nuts! Not that I wasn't close before!

Here is a picture of the set:

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. WOW~ I have girl giraffe stuff picked! Love yours what a coincidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is super cute! I totally get what you are saying about waiting. I'm not a person that could ever wait to find out the sex of my child if I was giving birth. People who do that are way more patient than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic - but why not JUST GET IT? It's not too gender specific. Surely if you had a girl she wouldn't be traumatised by cute bed linen, even if you think it's more appropriate for a boy (which I don't).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute!

    I agree that it could go either way. Or, go ahead and buy it, and if you have a girl, re-sell it on ebay or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww How Exciting!!!! I CANT WAIT to find out! And I LOVE that bedding set!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a couple more days! Not even, really. You're down to the last 48 hours. :D

    I can't wait to read that you ran home and bought the adorable bedding set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that it could be used for either a boy or a girl, but if we have a girl I want super girly and frilly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Jess. I like the colors as they do not seem to be gender specific. But I'm with you, if it is a girl I'd want girly colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, love it, love it!! I do remember the night before my ultrasound, I TOTALLY felt like I was 7 all over again and it was Christmas Eve & I was getting a super fun present for Christmas. Enjoy every minute of the ultrasound. Also, we got a tip from a friend that our hospital was able to tape the u/s on a VHS tape if we brought one in with us, so we did and we LOVE watching it over and over again. Not sure if yours allows this, but its worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! You could just buy it all now and then sell it if you're having a girl. I'm sure someone would love to buy it from you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.