Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

To help take my mind off of ttc and our FET last year I began taking cake decorating classes. I plan to be a SAHM and hope to one day sell cakes as a side business. Here are a few cakes and cupcakes that I have done over the past 6 months.

My first cake:
Photobucket

Cupcakes to welcome my new niece:
Photobucket

Fall colors:
Photobucket

Once I learned to make roses:
Photobucket

Halloween themed cupcakes:
Photobucket

Sports cakes for 2 kids' birthdays:
Photobucket
Photobucket

My first fondant cake:
Photobucket

First 2 layer cake:
Photobucket

First cake that I sold:
Photobucket

6 comments:

I love comments! They make me feel important.