The good news is that everything looks great! The polyp was benign and no other abnormalities. The bad news is that I have to go back in 5 weeks and then we will discuss the time line for the transfer then. Another wait!!!! I did learn that the the earliest that we could proceed is November. I need to complete 3 cycles before we do anything.
There is a possible issue that could interfere with everything, a cervical cyst. Without getting into too much grotesque detail I have episodes of excessive discharge for no apparent reason. A cervical cyst is very rare but with my luck I will have one. The next time it happens I have to call him immediately and go in to see him. If I have one it could cause a bad infection. Hopefully it is nothing and we can proceed without further delay. Though the way things have gone so far I will most likely have one. I know that you are all jealous! Here you just have a period every month and I get all of the fun stuff. Don't hate me cause I am dysfunctional!! ;)
So again............we wait.