Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Need a new water source!

Why does everyone say "must be something in the water" when several women are pg at the same time? I want to ask "Do you not know how this works?" and inform them of sperm counts, days of ovulation, uterine lining thickness, luteal phase, morphology and motility and all of the other lovely things that go into conception. Obviously my water source is devoid of baby making capabilities. I wish that it were that easy. I would drink in that water, bath in it, even wash my clothes in it just to be sure. And then I would bottle it up and send it to all of my fellow infertile friends.

Well, it seems as the baby making water has been extremely fertile lately. Facebook, forums and church are being overrun with pg announcements. I am getting to the point that I want to avoid all of it and just stay at home in my protective bubble. Waterless bubble. With some chocolate, of course!

So if any of you have this "water" please send some my way. I will be outside doing a rain dance just in case the magic water source comes from the sky.

1 comment:

  1. SEND SOME MY WAY TOO!!! Seems like EVERYONE I know is preggers! Just wait, we are RIGHT behind them :) and will be announcing ours soon sister!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.