Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, August 28, 2009

We got the call!!!!!!!

I am so excited! We got the call today that we are ready to choose our embryos! I can't believe it. I am still in shock. I was so sure that it would be a year or so before we our name was up but God is good and we are next. The clinic is sending us donor profiles and we are going to choose them next week. The transfer is tentatively scheduled for November. Two pink lines would make for a wonderful Christmas present!

Right now our only concern is money. We do not have the money saved for it anymore (loaned it to a family member and won't be repaired until later next year). We are going to have to get creative to come up with the money. I am going to even quit getting my nails done. Really, I am! If you knew me you would know what a big deal this is. But a baby is more important. Another thing that I have done is monetized this blog as well as my weight loss blog. It won't bring in a lot of money but every dollar counts. So please take a moment to click on the ads on each blog each time you visit. I am already up to $60 in two days.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!!! That is wonderful news!!! I'll click each time I visit!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Please let us know when you choose! HOW EXCITING! We are going to be close together in our cycles! YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.