Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

need some advice on bedding!

Okay, so I have been looking everywhere for bedding. This is no easy task. I have found one that I love from JCPenney's and two used sets on Craigslist. I will break it all down for you and need you all to help me decide what to do.

Set #1:
Photobucket
This set is my favorite so far. I love that it is not super frilly, but am a little concerned that it does not look baby-ish. The downside of it is that the 4 piece set is $250 and each accessory is $50 and up and it can only be purchased online. I doubt that those coming to my shower will purchase any of the accessories as gifts.

Set #2:
Photobucket

This is a 4 piece set on CL that I can get for $25. It is originally retails for $190. I like this set as it is not super frilly, but it does look girly.

Set #3:
Photobucket

This set is also on CL and it includes comforter, bumper pads, sheet, diaper stacker. decorative pillow, lamp with shade, mobile and 2- tab top window valences. They are asking $100 for all of it. I like this set for a few reasons: it is not super frilly, it is unique and it includes many of the accessories already.

So ladies, tell me what you think that I should do! A few things to keep in mind: room has light tan walls and espresso colored furniture. Thnaks!

7 comments:

  1. I am picking 3. I love reds! I think that would look awesome with brown paint so you would not have to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same dilemma times 2! It seems so silly to spend $200 on bedding for a baby that doesn't know any better. That being said, I like both 2 and 3...I guess it depends what color the room is or what you plan on painting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 is very modern and pretty and would go well with your wall color and furniture. #2 is very classic girly. #3 is really unusual (I think) but would look great with your walls and furniture, too! So, just based on price, I would pick #3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #1 the best but I like #3 also! BUT, #2 is a GREAT PRICE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #1 and #2. But, they are all super adorable! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #1 best, but, like you said, it's kind of spendy. That said, I like #2. They're all super cute, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.