Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Halfway there!

I am 20 weeks today!! I can't believe that this pregnancy is halfway over. Just amazing! This morning I was laying in bed and hubby and I were talking about it and he began to talk to Maddie. I have felt her move for a few weeks now but nothing like today. Maddie sure loves her daddy! It felt like a hundred butterflies were fluttering around in there. He put his mouth just inches from my belly and the more he talked the more she moved. He then gave her kisses. It was a special moment. A moment that I never thought that we would have together. I am thankful for each and every day of this pregnancy. I am humbled that we are able to experience pregnancy.

8 comments:

  1. How BEAUTIFUL! As I type this my little girl is sending a KICK to Maddie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are able to experience the magic of pregnancy. Enjoy each and every second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine the joy that you guys are feeling with Maddie growing inside of you...I'm sure there are no adequate words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half way there! How fantastic! And such sweets moments you are having, I'm sure there'll be plenty more to come. Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it! It hardly seems like that long! Wow! Congrats on that special moment you spent with your little girl and hubby. I'm sure you will remember it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe you're half-way there already! What an awesome moment to experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet!! I can't wait to start feeling our little one move!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.