Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

If I were a fertile....

*I would probably be one of those that give advice out like it's candy.

*We would be discussing whether or not to have a fourth child right now.

*My oldest would be getting ready to turn 12 years old.

*I would have no clue when I ovulated.

*Terms like charting, RE, OPK, IUI and HSG would be foreign to me.

*I would be worried about saving for my children's college instead of their conception.

*I would be a "mommy blogger" instead of an "infertile blogger".

*I would be too busy to even blog.

If I were a fertile I wouldn't have had Maddie and that is just sad! She would have been born to another couple and there is just no room in my mind to even comprehend the thought. The years of infertility were awful. I hated it!! And I am still living it, just in a different way. But had we not gone through each and every step Maddie would not be mine and she is worth every sad step of the way.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me feel important.