Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Six months old!

My little Maddie is now 6 months old! Where has the time gone?? There are still times that I am in awe and shock that we actually have a baby in the house. It amazes me how much I love this little girl. She is such a wonderful blessing and addition to our family.

She is growing so fast! There are days that this makes me sad. We waited so long for a baby and the baby stage is passing too quickly for me. She is rolling all over the place and trying to sit up. She has 2 teeth and not shy about showing them off. She is a big girl and wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 shoes. She has huge feet!!! The donor father is 6' 3" and I think that Maddie will be tall like him. Her hair is dark and really growing. She can actually wear a bow in her hair now instead of on a headband, though we still do the headbands with ginormous bows.

My favorite thing that she is doing now is that she gives kisses. Wet, slobbery open mouth kisses. I love it!! And because I know you wanna see some cuteness here are some photos for you:

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. She is beautiful! Happy 6 months Maddie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Her face is looking so mature!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking like such the little girl now! She's precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is a pretty baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 6 Months Maddie! She gets more beautiful by the day. :)

    Makes me want one even more.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.