Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7 months!

Photobucket

Man, time sure does fly!! My little bitty baby is now a big, mobile girl. She is crawling all over the place!! It is crazy what she can get into. She is also sitting up by herself though she does wobble from time to time. She is now getting her fourth tooth as well. Though it is cute to see the teeth, the process to get them is so not fun!! She is crabby with a capital C.

Last night I was holding her and she fell asleep. I looked down and the tears started to flow. I still am amazed that we finally have a baby to call our own. It still seems so unreal to me. I love this little girl and enjoy each and every moment with her. She is such a delight and a joy!

6 comments:

  1. I could just gobble her up she is so full of sweetness!!! Thanks for sharing her milestones with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting real personality...she also look's like Sean to me even though I know better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously so adorable. I love that sweet little smile. I miss those kinds of baby smiles. I hope both of us get to experience them with one more baby.

    They really are incredible little blessings, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.