Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, February 19, 2010

My friend's baby is with Jesus

A few weeks ago I wrote about a forum friend that was having complications with her pregnancy. Here is the whole story: Heavy Heart. Sadly, earlier this week her placenta began to detach and then a day or so ago his heart stopped beating and is now resting in the arms of Jesus. I know that he is in heaven and there is not a better place to reside. But this knowledge does not erase the pain that his parents are feeling at this time. I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through, though I know that some of you reading this do. My heart is just breaking thinking about their sorrow.

Please be in prayer for this family tomorrow and in the days to come. Tomorrow she has to be induced and will be delivering her little one, knowing that she will not get to see his eyes, feel his breath, hear his cries. Please lift them up in prayer as it will only be by the grace of God that they will survive this tragedy.

2 comments:

  1. that is so hard, especially since she has to deliver. Praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo sad. I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.