Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, February 5, 2010

I have been nominated!!


Muchas Gracias, The. Mrs. for nominating be for a blogger award! I have never received a blogger award and I am honored!

So now I must tell 7 interesting facts about myself. Hmmm...this might be hard as I am quite boring!!

1. I was a complete nerd in school. Really, I was!

2. My hubby and I got married a year to the day that we met.

3. Several years ago my hubby and I gave up our apartment and bought a motor home. We traveled together (he is an evangelist) and while driving down the road it caught fire. A week later we took a truck to salvage all of our stuff and that truck caught fire as well. Seriously, I am not making this up!!!

4. I am a member of a Christian infertility forum and I have over 15,000 posts. I like to hear myself talk! ;-)

5. I worked telemarketing for 4 months while in college and I now hate the phone. I mean really hate talking on the phone!!

6. I have a phobia of light bulbs. And bulb ornaments. I squeeze them till they break. It is a compulsion. I need therapy!

7. Ground beef gives me hiccups.

And here is who I am nominating:

1. embieadoptmom- Womb for I more

2. Marisa - Marisa's Day

3. Willow - Write, Baby, Repeat

4. Jen - Jen's Adoption Blessings

5. Rachel - Our Journey, but not our plan

6. Angie - There is Light at the End of this Tunnel

7. Fran - Everyone Else but Me

So here's what you need to do:
Thank the person who nominated you and copy the award in your blog.
Link the person who nominated you for this award.
Share seven interesting things about yourself.
Nominate seven fellow bloggers and add the links to their blogs .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it!!! As soon as I have a moment, I'll follow through!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.