Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Monday, June 28, 2010

A fellow blogger is hurting today

Rebeeca over at The Road Less Traveled is a fellow infertility sufferer that lost her daughter, Lillian Grace, yesterday. My heart is so heavy for her and her husband!! She went into premature labor at 22 weeks. Please take a moment to visit her blog and show her some love and support. I am sure that she could use it right now.

2 comments:

  1. Going there now. . . :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your thoughts & prayers...they are appreciated more than you can possibly know! It is very early days, but I may need to look to you for some answers in the future...we are considering embryo adoption as one of our options when we are ready to try again.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.