Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

new squishies....I want one!

Yesterday friends of ours welcomed boy/girl twins into the world. I am so incredibly happy for them. Partly because we love them and want them to be happy, but also partly because they struggled a bit. I never want anyone to struggle, but when they do I really rejoice when they do succeed. So far I have not met the new squishy little babies, I have just seen photos. They are soooo adorable!!! I just want to squeeze them! I was supposed to go see them today but I have a nasty cough so I will have to wait. *insert sad face*

Hubby and I were together when we got the text that they were born and saw the photos. We both looked at the photos with such longing. We want another baby. Badly!! It just won't be happening anytime soon. We are hoping for early next year. This could change as his mom (who passed away last month) left us part of her estate which is mainly her house. It will be put up for sale soon and we plan to use some of that to try again. The money will be split between 5 kids so there won't be a whole lot, but enough for another FET. I hope. But we are leaving it in His hands. I will admit that I am praying that it happens sooner rather than later. Though giving up my sleep again is not something that I look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of your husband's mother, but it would be wonderful if her bequest would help you afford another FET!

    There's something so sweet and special about a new little "squishy." :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.