Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Does this count?

Photobucket

I have been wanting to introduce Maddie to the potty and start potty training this spring. Does this count???

We usually have a gate up to block of the bathroom but to allow the cat access. Maddie and I were gone for the day and hubby forgot to put the gate back up. Maddie went down the hallway and I assumed that she was in her room. How wrong I was! I went to check on her and this is how I found her. Being the good mom that I am I grabbed my camera to capture this moment. Maddie had the audacity to grin and say "cheese". She was quite proud of herself. I was laughing but totally grossed out! I hosed her off and sanitized her after taking her photo. As I was taking her soaked socks off toilet water splashed all over my face. Can you saw eeewwwwwww!?!?!?! It really was nasty!!! But a great photo for her teen years.

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me feel important.