Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Show Some Love!

Each of us started a blog not only have a place to share our thoughts but to garner support. Sadly, most of us do not have a very good support system in real life therefore bloggy friends can be essential for our emotional health. With the upcoming holidays the pain and sadness of infertility is magnified. Commercials, movies, newspaper advertisements, stores....all portray Christmas as being a holiday centered around children. Yes, children do add an element of excitement to the day, but that is not the reason for the season. It is during this time that we need to support each other. So I have a challenge for all of you, myself included. Find a new blog to follow and show some love! But not just any blog, but one that has less than 25 followers. Follow them and then comment on their most recent post. And once you do that come back here and let us know that you did so. By doing this you just might help someone during this difficult season. And I will do it as well and post a response letting you know that who I am following. Now go! Follow!

5 comments:

  1. I think that is an awesome idea! I'm going on a blog hunt. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT thoughtful idea!!! I love it!!!! Thank you for thinking about it and sharing this idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, and how sweet of you to think of it! I think it is a wonderful way of paying it forward, and reaching out to those who might not have the support they need. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.