Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

And so it begins!!!

Today is CD1 and I started my meds for the transfer. WOOHOO!!!!!!! I will call on Monday to schedule my lining check, get my transfer date, book my flight and hotel and start getting everything ready. My transfer will be around the 23rd. I am super excited and super, duper scared. I am still waiting on my results from the lupus anticoagulant test, but should have that on Monday. Everything is moving along!

In other news I have purchased my domain name and have started my EDA website. It will be a site to educate and provide resources for all things EDA related. I am adding links to ED and EA blogs and have already added those that are listed on this blog. If you do NOT want yours added please let me know ASAP. If you have one that you DO want added please let me know that as well. I am really excited to get this up and running and hope to have it ready in about a month.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for a positive outcome this cycle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am the 21st and you are the 23rd! Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting about the website! I think that's great!

    good luck for this cycle too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.