I had called last week to ask my OB about ordering my HSG. He readily agreed but he said that he had to code it for infertility. After thinking about it some more I called the nurse in FL and asked her what I needed to do if the HSG did show a hydrosalpinx and she said that it would need to be removed. So in light of that, and the fact that there is a 75% chance or greater that it IS a hydrosalpinx, I just don't see the point doing the HSG. I asked the nurse if there was any reason that I couldn't just go right to a laparoscopy and she said no, but it would be up to my OB.
I decided to just make an appointment with my OB and went in yesterday. I told him that I was having a ton of endo like pain (which I am and I thank the crap ton of estrogen for that) that I would like to have a lap done to remove any adhesions. And while he is in there could he remove my tube as well. He was perfectly fine with this request and my surgery is scheduled for June 7th. If all goes well there is a possibility of proceeding with my next cycle. However, we are supposed to be out of town in July so this may throw things off and we may have to wait until late July/early August. So all in all the news is good and things are still going in the right direction.
My prayer requests are these: that if we have to pay our $1000 deductible that we can work out payments. With the $500 we lost when the cycle canceled and the $500 we will need to pay again to try again we will not have the $1000 right now. Secondly, that everything goes well and we can continue trying for a baby.