Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MIL's memorial

On December 29th we said goodbye to my MIL. She was 80 years old and ready to see Jesus. This Saturday we will have her memorial service back in hubby's hone town. We have not been home for about a year and it will be so difficult knowing she will not be there. Hubby will be speaking and his niece and I will be making a memorial collage of her life. Hubby and I were looking through photos last night and we laughed. We cried. We missed her. I really wish that Maddie would have had time to know her. But her legacy will live on and we will tell Maddie all about her

Please pray for my hubby as he speaks. And for us as we travel. This will be a very long trip for us with Maddie.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me feel important.