Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One step closer....

I finally heard from the clinic today. Their program sounds great but there are still two details that I need to know before a decision is made: how many trips are required and the cost breakdown. The coordinator did not have the financial information and passed it along to the person that does and she is supposed to call "in the next day or so". I will call her tomorrow. I am ready to get moving on this. Oh, and the best part about this clinic is that they have 20 sets of embryos currently available and while some are mixed race there are several caucasion ones (our only criteria) and once we have our phone consult we can get started. I like this!!!! I also like that we can reserve all of the embryos in the batch for future use if we so choose. You don't find this very often with anonymous programs. Actually, I have not seen this before.

So we wait...again. But hopefully only a few more days.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great program, especially if you don't have to travel too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What clinic did you choose? My DH and I want mixed race embies. I miscarried our Indian baby, and we do have the rest of that batch, but they are low quality. If they don't stick, we'll be starting back at step 1......

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.