Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My new ED/A blog

I have decided to start a new blog just for ED/A. This blog will remain my personal blog but the new one will be just for ED/A. It will have the same resource pages that are on here but it will also contain success stories and other ED/A info as well. There are so few ED/A blogs that are just about the subject and not trying to persuade you to use a specific clinic or program, or about a person's life in general. So this blog will be just that. For everyone involved in ED/A and allow for us to help each other navigate this journey.


If you are considering ED/A, in the process, completed the process or are a donor parent please stop by!!

Dreaming of Conceiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me feel important.