Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

Wow, it has been quite some time since I last posted. I rarely go more than a few days, but it has been over 10 days. Life was just very busy there for awhile. We took a 10 hour trip to PA last week to visit family. I am happy to say that Maddie did great! She is quite the little traveler. Now we are just getting ready for Christmas with my family.

For those of you that are hurting this time of the year, whether from loss, missing a loved one or still waiting for your miracle, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me feel important.