Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Better Day

I want to thank all of you for the support that you have given me during my emotional meltdown! I'm telling you, the third trimester is torture! It is making me into a crazy person. And sadly, it wasn't too far of a drive there. I really appreciate all of the kind words from you, my bloggy friends. I am doing much better now, though.

Tomorrow starts week 30 for me. I think that my hips are starting to spread. Like I really needed that to happen!! I don't waddle yet, but I do notice that I am arching my back a bit to hold my belly up. I am now beginning to swell. A lot! Yes, even fat people can swell. It is just harder to see. I had to take my wedding ring off yesterday and it was not easy. I am thankful that I was able to remove it before it got too bad and had to be cut off. I am sure that this crazy heat is not helping. Today is a heat index of 103. Just crazy!!! I am hiding in the house in the cool air conditioning. I am more hormonal the closer I get to my due date. I can cry over the smallest thing. And I do. I hate to look like a blubbering idiot. Even with all of this I still feel pretty good and am getting anxious to meet this little one!

Again, thank you all for being there for me!!! You all are the best!

1 comment:

  1. The third trimester is so hard! It was always the worst for me. Just keep thinking to yourself...every day I am closer to meeting my little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.