Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

ready to start a website

I have mentioned before about wanting to start a website dedicated to embryo adoption and donation resources. Every website out there is run by a clinic or matching/adoption agency. While there is one that tends to be less biased than all of the rest, it is hard to find one that will give you all of the options that are available. So I am planning to start one that will do that. One that is not personal opinion, but one that will give people a step by step on how to start the process, which agencies are available, how to ship embryos, a list of lawyers that handle contracts for transferring ownership of embryos, clinic programs, etc. I have a name chosen and now I just need to decide which service to use. Because this is all out of my pocket I don't want to spend a fortune each month. Yet free sites have super long URLs and I don't want that either. So I need something that is inexpensive and easy to use. I have used MSN's and it was like $15 a year and the URL was of my choosing. The problem was that it did not have a lot of options and I was unable to change my billing info and I ended up having to shut it down.

Any advice? Suggestions? Help! Also, share you thoughts on what you think would be helpful on the site.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you're doing this. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also think its fabulous you're doing this!! I'd definely include into on Miracles Waiting as that's who we were matched with. Also happy to help if you need!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.