Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

PIO is of the devil!

I have taken PIO before but it was during weeks 8-11 of pregnancy. I was allergic to the sesame oil so I had to stop. I never felt any different on it so I was fine with trying it for this last transfer. Last Saturday (2dp5dt and 8 days after beginning PIO) I morphed into this evil, hideous creature. It. is. AWFUL! I am rude. I am short tempered. I would not be surprised if my head spun 360 degrees and pea soup spew from my mouth, I am that bad. I annoy myself. Imagine how everyone else around me feels?!?!? And then comes the evening and I am this sweet, docile person. Okay, maybe not sweet, but at least no longer the spawn of Satan.

I don't know if the PIO contains mini minions from Satan's army or if the hormones from pregnancy are causing this. I was like this with Maddie, and without PIO, but not to this horrific degree. I am also going to start monitoring my BP to see if that is playing a part. But with BP I don't know if it is a 'chicken or the egg' situation. Is my BP causing me to go all Hyde, or is my BP rising from the intense mood swing itself?

Hopefully this week I can get some answers. Before I get myself arrested. It could happen.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sorry about the PIO! I'm nervous about PIO too as this will be the first time I have to take it. Hope things get better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my deep sense of condolences for you had to deal with PIO. I'm not superstitious but I believe that name and continuous remembrance of almighty God make everything positive in life.

    Regards,
    Kunik Goel
    Surrogacy In India

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.