Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And the second beta is.......

Perfect! It was 55 on Friday and 193 today. My first u/s is the week of the 17th. I was so relieved to get the call today. From Saturday to Saturday I was a crazy, psycho lunatic. I was tired and my boobs hurt and I was hungry all the time. Then Sunday I woke up feeling completely normal. And yesterday too. I ran out to buy more pregnancy tests (I know! I know! Its an addiction!) and it was positive even before the urine hit the test line. It made me feel better but not as much as the beta did.

Thank you all for your pryers and support. Praying for everyone getting ready for their transfers here soon. I look forward to having several pregnancy buddies! :)

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me feel important.