Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Those that are getting ready for transfers....

How are you doing? Liz? Baby on Mind? Shannon? Kim? Did I miss anyone? If you have a minute check in and let us know how you are doing and how we can be praying for you. And if you are fundraising please post a link to any fundraising sites or sales that you have going on so that we can get the word out. I hope that all is going well. Just a few weeks now for all of you!!!! So exciting!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wishing everyone the best!!! And Jess, hope you have a great 2nd beta. (I am also ok with you linking to my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking Lupron, Estrace and having to have a follow up u/s tomorrow to recheck my lining. (not enough shed on this cycle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping and praying that I get to be pregnancy buddies with you! :) But honestly, I'm doing okay. I'm so distracted with other things in life that I'm not that obsessive about everything. It's making time fly by and it's a good thing.

    Tomorrow is my lining check. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing good. Started estrace today. I just started up my salon for ethnic hair braiding to help pay some of the bills we have coming in. :) this attempt I have not been as obsessive over my protocol and have to remind myself to do shots and take meds. Praying this is it for us. We would love just one more child so our daughter is not an only child. Good luck to all you ladies and shannon I hope we can meet this time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing OK. Like Kim, I started Estrace today. I had been feeling a little under the weather the last week (forgot to post about that), but started to feel better. My period was heavy yesterday and today, and had some pretty intense cramping today which got me a little worried. Hoping the cramping is done and that my period will be done soon too. Other than that, just trying not to forget to take my meds/shots, eat healthy and trying to exercise (this one is a challenge!). I'm praying really hard this one works!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.