Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Who is scheduled for a transfer soon??

There are several of us that are planning on having their transfers soon, but wanted to see if there are any others out there so that we can all be praying for one another.

Elizabeth is August 13th.

My tentative date is the week of August 23rd.

Shannon is Sept. 19th.

 Kim September 19.

Baby on Mind is Sept 22nd.

Liz could have a August (?) transfer if the most incompetent clinic of on planet earth gets their act together and ships her embryos. (praying, praying, praying!!!)

Any other bloggers that I have missed? I want to be praying for everyone. Most of us have had a lot of struggles and setbacks and could really use the prayers. I know that I could!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this idea! I hope you can get a list going and we can have a prayer chain going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous!!! I wish we were getting started soon. Wishing y'all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, yeah! My transfer might be in the year 2035 at the rate this is going for me lol!

    I'm so excited about your transfer though. I'm glad things are going well and I am cheering you all on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are still waiting on the nedc for our transfer date. We are not public with our journey until it works though :) sometime between Sept 14-20 they told us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very jealous of you ladies, but I certainly will be praying that those babies stick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have our date sept 19 same as shannon. Wahoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started a blog too. Not shared with anyone but you EA Forum friends and my adoption playgroup friends. Since no family or friends know yet of our journey
    http://oureajourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me feel important.