Today I am a week post-op and doing a lot better. I am still having some discomfort throughout the day and pain if I overdo it, but all in all I feel a lot better. AF is finally gone and that helps too. I spoke to the nurse at the clinic and she said that the RE wants me to wait until I have two full cycles before we begin again. My surgery was more invasive than we thought it would be and I need time to heal. We are also going out of town in July so an August transfer works better for us anyway. This also gives us some time to put a little more money aside for it as well. We have the entire transfer fee in the bank and possibly have the full $350 credit for the flight (still have to fax it for review). But I will still need the $265 for the u/s, about $100 for the rental car and $150-ish for the hotel. I would love to have all of that in the baby fund before August. I am sorting clothes next week for a consignment sale and hope that I make a bit from that to add to it.
So for now it is a waiting game yet again. But I am used to that by now! Aren't we all??