Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hubby and EA update

Hubby is coming home today!!! His white blood cell is back down to normal. His leg looks fantastic. He is in great spirits and ready to come home. We start our diet this week. Losing weight will help with his lymphadema which will in turn help him not get infections. It is a long road but we are both committed. We are doing it together and I hope to get 10-15 lbs off before my FET. Hubby swells a lot when he gets this. He has lost over 12 lbs since Saturday! He also was peeing 6 liters in just 12 hours. CRAZY!!

Everything is on track for my FET to be in May. We have about $400 in the baby fund. A hundred of that is from a generous blog reader. You know who you are and I thank you very much for your thoughtfulness and generosity. <3 p="">
I will adding another $50 this week and now that everyone is home and feeling better I will start posting things for sale on Craigslist. My goal is to have $500 by next Friday at the very least. If we can add another $1000 to make a total of $1500 we will most definitely proceed. Though we want all of it raised we will put $500 on credit if necessary. We really don't want to put more than that though on credit. We have the little bit we put on credit last time paid off and we don't want to rack up any more debt than we have to. We are so close to being out of debt and it is nice! So little by little we are getting there. :)

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me feel important.