Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, June 29, 2012

I hate to see a baby suffer :(

As much as infertility pains me, nothing hurts my heart more than to see a baby suffer. Today I read about a little 3 month old baby girl with severe GERD. We hear this diagnosis and we think, oh, she spits up. But it is so much more than that. Her's is so severe that she has to hospitalized and even has seizures from it. I had no idea that was even possible! What is worse is that her insurance is denying her the medication she needs. How is that even right?? The medication would keep her from going into the hospital as often but they refuse to pay for it. Sadly, her family is struggling and the extra $300 a month is killing them. If you are able to help here is her ChipIn site: Help Everly. And even if you can't help you can pray for this little one.


**I do not know this family personally so donate at your own discretion. I first read her story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me feel important.