Our journey through infertility, failed adoptions and now parenthood through the miracle of embryo adoption/donation.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Looking for a couple that has donated embryos

I am active on several infertility forums and often read posts from couples with embryos that they are unsure of what to with them now. Understandably many of the struggle with idea of donating them to another couple. I would love to have couples that have donated to write a guest post for me to post here on my blog. I think that it would be good for those that have received embryos to see the other side as well as for those that are considering donating their embryos. If you or anyone you know would be interested in writing a post or even just answering some questions please email me at agreateryesblog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me feel important.